Saturday, January 6, 2018

Organic and Irradial



Happy  New Year!

It's cold here in Chicago.  I wish I was back in Florida where I spent the holidays with family. Lots of fun activities but I didn't get a chance to post too much. 

I enjoyed seeing seeing two tangles online that were new to me. When I got home I got busy with my pens.

Organic, by Sayantika Ray, flows so nicely.  I played with it with my colored pen first on colored paper.  It can be used as an ornament or, since it is shaped like an egg, I may use it on my Easter Egg tree. I know, I'm thinking very optimisticly about spring.  

I used organic again on a white tile and also used the tangle pattern Irradial from Toms Padros. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.